Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Asking for Permission


Dear Senator Feinstein,

I would like permission to get my gas at the Maverick station instead of the Chevron station. I realize that by getting gas at Maverick I am not helping the economy as much as buying gas at Chevron because Maverick is cheaper and I won't be pumping more money to stimulate growth and raise the consumer confidence index. However, I wanted to double check with you to make sure it is OK. You blasted me over my pick of Leon Panetta as head of the CIA and for not consulting with you about that pick. Please forgive me, I was only a community organizer and forgot my place. By the way, did you know that Jesus was a community organizer and Pontius Pilate was a governor? Who needs experience? My experience in the Senate has just been to get there and use it as a platform to launch my presidential campaign so I am not all that familiar with Senate protocol, although I DO know how to vote present for all of the controversial issues on which I do not want to take a stand. Please forgive my ignorance, I promise to do better in the future.

So what do you think about Barbara Streisand for head of the CIA . . .

Sincerely,

President-Elect Barry Hussein Obama

1 comment:

  1. and if that picture does not add another thousand words....

    ReplyDelete