Friday, January 2, 2009

Initial Post


In order to preserve the family blog for family matters, I have started this blog to post things I find important to preserving the freedom and liberty fought for and defended by so many who came before me. These are my personal views and don't reflect the views of all my family members, the church I belong to, the company I work for, nor the political party I affiliate with. My New Year's resolution is to post here 3 times a week as well as to ensure that family activities are posted on the family blog 3 times a week. I also resolve to make my posts shorter and more readable, diarrhea of the mouth is a tremendous fault of mine. I hope that you enjoy these posting and that they will educate and uplift you, that they will help you understand one of the many points of view. Please feel free to comment or ask questions, communication is vital to help us all raise our standards.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you decided to make this blog. I added it to my blog list because I enjoy reading about your political views. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, I too have started my own blog, but i am not as talented as you, but I aparently have the same views as you and I have enjoyed the hings that you have wrote. I however have not been able to keep up on current affairs lately, no XM radio and 1000 mile drives to make any more, ya know.

    ReplyDelete