Monday, January 5, 2009

Panetta for CIA? Huh?


This is getting too good, I can't believe that the American people are going to swallow this and not flinch. Leon Panetta, Clinton's former head of the Office of Management and Budget and chief of staff, is now going to be named as the head of the CIA per Barack Obama.

Obviously.

What, Mr. Snuffaloupogous not available? I mean, he is as obvious a choice as Leon Panetta. They both have the same intelligence community experience.

Here we go again. Another Clintonite working in the White House with Barack Obama. Who is next? Betty Currie as White House spokesman? (oh wait, she already DOES work for Barack Obama as part of the transition team), Lanny Davis as White House chaplain? Monica Lewinsky as head White House steward or maybe to replace Hillary as Sec of State once her "pay-for-play" problem clears her out? This is a change, but only a change back to the way it was, no hope to believe in. This is not starting out on the right foot for President-elect Obama.

You can't tell me Al Gore will not find some way to weasel in on this, he has got to be thinking "What did I do wrong to not be invited to the party?"

2 comments:

  1. My mother (a Democrat) is in denial and claims to be an Independent and not belong to either party even though she quote "Hates the evil republicans" and every other word is about how great Clinton, Gore and or Obama are. Not to mention the fact she's only ever voted Democrat.

    I know I shouldn't speak for others but I think the Democratic Party has her. Well needless to say she was mislead into thinking that Clinton was an economic hero years ago. She couldn't be more thrilled that all the Clintonites are back because she thinks it's going to fix the economy because quote from her "NOTHING was wrong when Clinton was in office. Everything is all Bush's fault."

    That to me is a typical generic response that I've heard many American's say. Most of them say it only because they heard someone else say it.

    Now I love my mother. I really do but sadly we can not talk about politics. We are total opposites when it comes to that.

    So many people fail to see that Clinton just left a big mess and Bush hard as he tried just couldn't do a good job of cleaning all of it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few years ago I read "All Too Human" by George Snuffalopolous. I became a fan then and yes I DVR his Sunday morning show. That being said I would never dream he or Pinata could head the CIA. Be afraid!

    ReplyDelete